Proposal Writer (gov. contracts) - Los Angeles, CA
|Title:||Proposal Writer (gov. contracts) - Los Angeles, CA|
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
DescriptionALELO'S MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to create revolutionary software solutions to help people become more effective communicators across languages and cultures worldwide.
Alelo (www.alelo.com) is an award-winning creator of innovative, computer-based “serious” games that utilize social simulation to teach global competence. Our software incorporates state-of-the-art instructional design, social science, and patented avatar technology for socially intelligent virtual humans that interact with the learner in dynamic, immersive scenarios. Course instruction is modeled on a task-based, situated learning methodology effective for rapid skill development and application to real world situations. Our unique approach provides highly effective and customizable training for learners at different levels who need intercultural communication skills to succeed in the 21st century.
Alelo’s instructional and product design focus on both standalone and blended learning models for use online, locally on a desktop, or on mobile devices for self-led and group-based learning. Our products are used extensively by government and military entities in the U.S, Australia, and the EU. We are currently expanding into the educational market and are developing a new line of language and culture products designed for world-language learners in middle school, high school, and postsecondary grade levels.
Alelo consists of a unique multidisciplinary team of talented individuals who work in a highly collaborative environment. We employ top professionals in artificial intelligence, computational linguistics, speech recognition, human-computer interaction, game design, graphics arts, animation, media production, instructional design, project management, anthropology, linguistics, and foreign languages.
See examples of our technologies and training solutions at http://www.youtube.com/alelotlt/
We are recruiting a Proposal Writer for (government contracts) to expand our business development team.
You would report to: Business Development Manager
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and preparing responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), RFIs, RFQs, Whitepapers, SBIRs and other Proposals
- Fielding and responding to any requests for information for the Business Development Team in regards to proposals
- Tracking Proposals
- Ensuring proposals are in full compliance with government specifications as spelled out in government RFPs, RFIs, RFQs and other proposals
- Working in a team environment that focuses on growth and professionalism
- 2-3 years experience working in compliance with federal procurement regulations (FAR/DFAR) either in a government setting, or supporting a business that was responding to government proposals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and ability to maintain working files and revisions of documents
- Experience in Modeling, Simulations, or Gaming
- Secret security clearance
This position is full time and is on-site at our corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, CA, though candidates who could work on-site at our East Coast office in Suffolk, VA will also be considered. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Alelo is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To apply, please visit http://www.applicantstack.com/client/alelo/x/openings. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications